DIY Windscreen Repair


On Sunday I decided to do a windscreen repair on the Valiant using a DIY kit. I have been curious about these since I spotted one recently at my local auto parts store, and wanted to see if they really do fix chips. You may have seen similar kits yourself. Generally they come with a suction tool to direct the resin that is supplied with the kit. Overall I was surprised with the result. I did manage to repair a couple of small chips, however it was a real struggle to deal with anything slightly larger. The one thing that drove me nuts was that the suction tool kept popping off at the worst possible time. It really was a fiddly job that tested my patience. However the end result was worth it. So if you do have a small chip in your windscreen and don’t want a crack check out what’s available at your local auto parts store.

DIY Windscreen Repair

DIY Windscreen Repair



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий